Some of the things we do for our clients:
- Broadcast and film sound editing / mixing wild or to your BetaSP, 3/4", QuickTime, DVD, or VHS picture...
or bring your own playback device and patch into our video server via video or FireWire.
- Remote realtime edit/mix instant connection to our console and video preview monitor from the Mac in your office...
or from Apple laptop or iPad...     with full lipsync and good sound.
- Dialog repair solve tough problems before doing your own mix
- Sound effects design using synths, samplers, original recordings
- Original and library scores more than 1000 cleared CDs on hand... relationships with excellent local composers
- Music editorial repeat clients have included Disney, PBS, A&E, Discovery
- Special audio effects voice morphing, fantasy backgrounds, unimaginable machines... with powerful multi-DSP processors and custom host software
- Fast, accurate sfx spotting 25,000+ digital effects with SoundMiner instant audition and timeline placement
- Casting and Talent Payment we're signatory to almost all AFTRA and SAG contracts, and routinely record our talent in NY and LA via digital lines
- Predigitizing for Non-Linear Editors
from timecode DAT, BetaAFM, DTRS, and other formats
we can deliver on Jaz, Zip, DVD-ROM, CD-ROM, Audio CD, WWW, FTP...
- Voice-over recording to DAT, instant audio CD, or computer media; wild or to picture; with or without Clio-winning directing
- Documentary Interviews and Editing for national clients
- Motivational and Training Tapes from script to master, funny or hard-hitting
- Internet audio using the latest compression techniques
- Earcons and other auditory displays
- Have Fun
- Work Very Fast
- Adapt to Changes and Revisions
- Don't Charge Very Much for the Work
- Don't Charge At All for Pre-pro Consultation
- Serve Lunch Prepared by our Very Own Gourmet Chef
- Help yourself to snacks and beverages from our wet bar.
- Try some of the excellent restaurants within a two minute walk.
- Offer to Park Your Car
- But there is reserved parking next to the studio door.
- Put Unpleasant Surprises on the Invoice
- Let You Smoke on the Premises