The Digital Playroom is, essentially, Jay Rose.
1988 publicity photo.
Now he's a little grayer, a little rounder,
has more awards, and has thrown away his neckties.
Jay is one of the most respected sound designers in the Northeast.
- His work has won over 150 major awards including 12 Clios, top honors from the New York and Boston advertising clubs, and the New England Broadcast Association "Best of Show". His recent features have been shown at the Hamptons Film Festival, the New England Film Festival, and on PBS.
- His books on film and video sound are used in film schools around the world, and are category best-sellers at Amazon.com.
- "Best in Boston" -- Boston Magazine (feature on advertising professionals)
- "A Studio Guru" -- Radio and Production Magazine
- "A Genius" -- Ad East's Creative Review
Other audio production professionals turn to Jay for advice:
- Taught multiple seminars MacWorld, CD-ROM Expo, Toronto Multimedia Expo, DV Expo, tv and radio stations around the US
- Monthly tutorial feature in Digital Video Magazine
- Voted into prestigious Cinema Audio Society
- Section Officer, Audio Engineering Society
- Regularly demonstrates production techniques National Assn Broadcasters convention
- Noted for speed and professionalism in the studio.